Drugs Home > Talwin
- Past or present drug or alcohol dependence or abuse problems
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Breathing problems, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or any other lung disease
- A head injury, brain tumor, or increased pressure around the brain
- A history of seizures
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Talwin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Talwin and Breastfeeding).