Drugs Home > Norpace CR
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Norpace CR include the following:
- Norpace CR comes in the form of a capsule. It is usually taken by mouth twice a day, every 12 hours.
- You will begin treatment with Norpace CR in a hospital, where a healthcare provider can closely monitor you.
- This medication can be taken with or without food. Try taking it with food if it seems to bother your stomach.
- Do not crush or chew Norpace CR capsules; they must be swallowed whole.
- Try to take your doses at about the same times each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For Norpace CR to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking it, even if you feel well. Stopping this medication could cause your irregular heartbeat to return.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Norpace CR your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to the medication
- Your weight
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have.