Drugs Home > Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine
- This medicine comes in tablet form. It is recommended that you take your dose on an empty stomach with a glass of water.
- Taking fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine with food should be avoided.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine tablets.
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine should be taken at the same time each day to help maintain an even level of medicine in the blood. Do not take it more often than directed.
- Fexofenadine 60 mg and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 120 mg is usually taken twice a day. Fexofenadine 180 mg and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 240 mg is usually taken once a day.
- Occasionally, the inactive components of fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine may be eliminated in the feces looking very similar to the tablet.
- The type of fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medication you may be currently taking.