Drugs Home > Etoposide Dosage
Available as capsules or an injection, etoposide is used to treat certain types of cancer. The recommended dosage of etoposide is highly individualized and based on factors like your height and weight, the type of cancer being treated, and other medications you are taking. In some cases, this medication may need to be given in a hospital, where you can be carefully monitored.
An Introduction to Your Dosage of EtoposideThe dosage of etoposide your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The particular etoposide product you are using
- The type of cancer being treated
- Your height and weight
- How you respond to and tolerate the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.