Drugs Home > Carbinoxamine Extended-Release Oral Suspension
Important Information for Your Healthcare Provider
- Increased pressure within the eye
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Peptic ulcers (stomach ulcers)
- An enlarged prostate (prostatic hypertrophy)
- An obstruction (blockage) at the lower end of the stomach (where it opens into the intestines)
- Difficulty urinating
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Drink alcohol
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Karbinal ER and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Karbinal ER and Breastfeeding).