Drugs Home > Belatacept
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- Received a liver transplant
- Skin cancer or any other type of cancer
- A history of tuberculosis
- Ever had a positive tuberculosis test (purified protein derivative, or PPD skin test)
- An infection of any kind, including a viral, fungal, or bacterial infection
- A weakened immune system due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), or any other cause
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see NULOJIX and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see NULOJIX and Breastfeeding).