Interested in a Discount on Triphasil?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
General considerations for when and how to use Triphasil include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day, every day, at the same time each day.
- Each pack contains 28 pills. Be sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new one right away. You will probably start your period during the last seven days of the pack.
- You can take Triphasil with food or on an empty stomach. If the drug bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It is very important to take Triphasil every day, at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that will be easy to remember, such as at bedtime or breakfast. If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception (such as condoms) for a week.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
There is only one standard Triphasil dose, regardless of your age, weight, or medical conditions. As always, do not adjust this amount unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Triphasil Dosage for more information.)