Interested in a Discount on TriNessa?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
Talk with your healthcare provider prior to using TriNessa if you have:
- Migraines or other severe headaches
- A history of heart attack or stroke
- A history of blood clots or a clotting disorder
- Chest pain
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Problems with your heart valves
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin during a prior pregnancy or oral contraceptive use
- High cholesterol
- Gallbladder disease
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis, or liver tumors
- Cancer (or if you have had cancer in the past)
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you:
- Will be having surgery
- Smoke cigarettes
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With TriNessa to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)