Drugs Home > Tobramycin Inhalation Solution
- This medication comes in the form of a liquid that is turned into a mist with a nebulizer and an air compressor. The mist is breathed into the lungs twice a day.
- Try to take your doses at about the same time each day, as close to 12 hours apart as possible. Do not take the doses less than six hours apart.
- You will need a nebulizer and an air compressor to use this medicine. Make sure you understand exactly how to use and care for these devices. Ask questions if anything is unclear.
- If you are using other inhaled medicines, use them first and take your tobramycin inhalation solution dose last.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Do not stop using this medicine until your healthcare tells you to do so, even if you feel better.