Drugs Home > Tobramycin Inhalation Solution
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Hearing problems
- A balance disorder or dizziness
- A disorder that affects your muscles, such as myasthenia gravis or Parkinson's disease
- Had an organ transplant
- Breathing problems, such as wheezing, coughing, or chest tightness
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tobramycin Inhalation Solution and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tobramycin Inhalation Solution and Breastfeeding).