Drugs Home > Tobramycin Inhalation Solution Overdose
As with any medication, it's possible to overdose on tobramycin inhalation solution. However, the exact overdose symptoms are unknown at this time, since no overdoses have been reported. Treatment may include administering certain drugs, giving fluids through an intravenous line, and other forms of supportive care.
- Ringing in the ears
- Hearing loss, especially loss of high-tone hearing
- Failure of the lungs to properly function (respiratory failure)
- A whirling or spinning sensation
- Muscle weakness and paralysis.
- Intravenous (IV) fluids
- Close monitoring of the kidneys and lungs
- Hearing tests
- Blood tests to determine how much of the drug is in the bloodstream.