Drugs Home > Nora-BE
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- Missing Nora-BE (or other progestin-only) pills or taking them later than usual is more likely to result in pregnancy, compared with combined oral contraceptives. It is essential that you take them at exactly the same time every day.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills or take them even a few hours late. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception, such as condoms.
- Each pack of Nora-BE contains 28 pills. Be sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new one right away.
- You may have your period early or late while taking Nora-BE. Keep taking the tablets either way; do not stop taking the drug during your period.
- You can take Nora-BE with or without food. If the drug bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.