Drugs Home > Naltrexone
- Used a narcotic (opioid), alcohol, or street drug in the last 7 to 10 days
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Depression or have had depression in the past
- Had thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
- Symptoms of drug or alcohol withdrawal
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Revia and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Revia and Breastfeeding).