Drugs Home > Loteprednol
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- An eye infection (including inactive eye infections, such as those that can happen with herpes)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Alrex and Pregnancy or Lotemax and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Alrex and Breastfeeding or Lotemax and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information for LoteprednolThe dosage your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on several factors, such as:
- The medication used (Alrex or Lotemax)
- The condition being treated
- The severity of your eye condition
- How you respond to the medication.