Drugs Home > Precautions and Warnings With Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate
Talking to your healthcare provider about the precautions and warnings with loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate can help ensure a safe treatment process. Before starting the drug, tell your healthcare provider if you have glaucoma, diabetes, or heart disease. Precautions and warnings with loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate also extend to people who have very high blood pressure, difficulty urinating, or narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Difficulty passing urine
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty swallowing tablets
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, including liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant