Drugs Home > Loratadine and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate
- The medication comes in tablet form. Depending on the particular product, it is taken either once a day or twice a day.
- You can take loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate with or without food. If the drug bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Be sure to swallow the tablets whole. They are extended-release tablets that will release the medication too rapidly if they are broken, chewed, or crushed.
- Try to take loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate at the same time(s) each day to keep an even level in your blood.
- Some people need to take loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate all year long, while others take it only during allergy season.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as directed by the package labeling. Please read the label closely.