Drugs Home > Lenalidomide
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Had a blood clot in your lungs or veins
- A lactose intolerance
- Had a serious rash from taking thalidomide (Thalomid®)
- Not had a hysterectomy or been in menopause for at least 24 months (for women)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Revlimid and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Revlimid and Breastfeeding).