Drugs Home > Ketorolac
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?Before taking ketorolac, let your healthcare provider know if you have:
- Congestive heart failure
- Liver disease or liver failure
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Bleeding problems (or if you are taking medicine that decreases your blood's ability to clot)
- Nasal polyps
- A history of hallucinations
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as SLE or lupus)
- Stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, or a history of either condition
- Any allergies to medicines, including aspirin or other NSAID pain medicines.
- Are pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant (see Toradol and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding
- Drink alcohol frequently
- Are having or have recently had heart surgery.