Drugs Home > Junel Fe
Junel Fe is a prescription birth control pill that is used by women to prevent pregnancy. It is a combined oral contraceptive, which contains both an estrogen and a progestin. It is important to take the pill every day, as missing doses increases your risk of pregnancy. Potential side effects include headaches, nausea, and breast tenderness.
- Gildess® Fe (made by Patheon, Inc., for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals USA)
- Microgestin® Fe (made by Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
- Larin™ Fe (Novast Laboratories Ltd. for Northstar Rx, LLC)
- Loestrin® Fe (made by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA).
- Breakthrough bleeding or spotting between periods
- Nausea (with or without vomiting)
- Breast tenderness