Drugs Home > Jantoven
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Although it does not matter what time of day you take Jantoven, be sure to take it at the same time each day.
- You can take this medication with food or on an empty stomach.
- If necessary, the tablets can be broken in half. However, it is best to avoid this, since even tiny variations in the dosage can cause problems.
- For Jantoven to work properly, it must be taken as directed.
- Easy bruising
- Bleeding, including dangerous internal bleeding
- "Purple toe syndrome"
- Hair loss.