Drugs Home > Intravenous Acetaminophen
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure
- Severe dehydration or excessive blood loss
- Chronic malnutrition
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Ofirmev and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Ofirmev and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information for Intravenous AcetaminophenYour dosage will vary depending on various factors, such as:
- Your age
- Your weight
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.