Drugs Home > Gemfibrozil
Dosing InformationThe dose of gemfibrozil your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.
- Muscle or joint pain (see Lopid and Muscle Pain or Lopid and Joint Pain)
- Serious breakdown of muscle (known as rhabdomyolysis)
- Depression (see Lopid and Depression)
- Decreased sex drive (see Lopid Effects on Libido )
- Increase in liver enzymes (see Lopid and Liver Problems).