Drugs Home > Dexamethasone Ophthalmic Suspension
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using dexamethasone ophthalmic suspension if you have:
- A viral eye infection, such as a herpes eye infection
- A tuberculosis eye infection
- A fungal infection in the eye
- Any allergies, including to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Maxidex and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Maxidex and Breastfeeding).