Drugs Home > Cutivate Dosage
General Information on Using CutivateSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Cutivate include the following:
- This medication is usually applied to the affected area(s) of the skin once or twice a day, depending on the product and the condition being treated.
- Apply the Cutivate dosage sparingly and gently rub it in. More is not better; only a thin film is necessary.
- Do not cover the medication with a dressing or bandage, as this increases the risk for side effects.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to dosing with Cutivate, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.