Drugs Home > Claforan
Dosing InformationThe dose of Claforan your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on various factors, such as:
- Your age
- Your weight
- The type and severity of the infection being treated
- How well your kidneys are functioning
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of ClaforanJust like any medicine, Claforan can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
- Injection site inflammation or pain
- Allergic reactions (usually an itchy rash)
- Digestive side effects like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.