Drugs Home > Carfilzomib
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Heart problems, including congestive heart failure, heart block, or a condition known as long QT syndrome
- Had a heart attack in the last six months
- Had a herpes zoster (shingles) infection
- Dehydration or have difficulty drinking enough fluids throughout the day
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Kyprolis and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Kyprolis and Breastfeeding).