Drugs Home > Bosentan
When and How to Take This Drug
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is usually taken by mouth twice a day.
- You can take your doses with or without food. Try taking this drug with food if it upsets your stomach.
- Bosentan should be taken in the morning and evening. Try to take it at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medicine in your blood.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking this medication unless your healthcare provider tells you it is okay to do so. Grapefruit juice may increase the amount of bosentan in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing Information for Bosentan
- Your weight
- Other medications you are taking
- Whether you develop certain side effects.