Drugs Home > Bortezomib
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Numbness, tingling, or burning sensations of the hands or feet (peripheral neuropathy)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Heart disease
- Low blood pressure
- A history of fainting
- Dehydration or if you do not drink enough fluids throughout the day
- Ever had a herpes infection
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Velcade and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Velcade and Breastfeeding).