Drugs Home > Generic Atarax
Now that brand-name Atarax is no longer being manufactured, only generic products are available. These come in tablet and syrup form, and are available in several different strengths. It is important to know that not all generic hydroxyzine drugs are necessarily generic Atarax; they could be the generic form of a different brand-name medication.
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride 10 mg tablets
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride 25 mg tablets
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride 50 mg tablets
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride 10 mg per 5 mL syrup.
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
- Vintage Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Watson Laboratories.