Drugs Home > Arcalyst
Drug InteractionsArcalyst may react with several other medicines (see Arcalyst Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- An infection of any kind, a history of infections that keep coming back, or get infections easily
- A history of hepatitis
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- A weakened immune system or immune system problems
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- A history of cancer
- A history of tuberculosis or ever had a positive tuberculosis test (purified protein derivative, or PPD, skin test)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Arcalyst and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Arcalyst and Breastfeeding).