Drugs Home > Aralen
Dosing InformationThe dose of Aralen your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The reason you are taking Aralen
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Your weight.
Are There Side Effects?Just like any medicine, Aralen can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of appetite
- Vision problems, including blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or other hearing problems
- Skin rash
- Hair loss or changes in hair color.