Drugs Home > Antivert
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision.
Drug InteractionsAntivert can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Antivert Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking It?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Difficulty passing urine
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Meclizine and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Meclizine and Breastfeeding).