General Information on Taking Bosentan
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with bosentan include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is usually taken by mouth twice a day.
- You can take your doses with or without food. Try taking bosentan with food if it upsets your stomach.
- Bosentan should be taken in the morning and evening. Try to take it at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medicine in your blood.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking this medication unless your healthcare provider tells you it is okay to do so. Grapefruit juice may increase the amount of bosentan in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your bosentan dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.