Arcalyst Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Arcalyst are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of infection, such as:
- Aches and pains
- Painful urination
- Black, tarry or bloody stools
- Reactions at the injection site, such as:
- Persistent or severe pain
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Arcalyst side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Arcalyst or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.